The Isle of Skye Experience Tour from Glasgow
Small Group Sightseeing Tours (Multi-days)
This tour starts
3 Days / 2 Nights
by: Highland Experience
Prices, Dates & What's Included:
2018 Departs: 09:45 | Returns: 19:00 approx
2019 Departs: 09:45 | Returns: 20:00 approx
*2019 Departs: Passengers returning to Glasgow will be issued with a complimentary train ticket and dropped off at Edinburgh Train Station
Departure Point: 266 George Street, Glasgow ( between North Frederick Street and John Street)
Wed & Sat year round,
Daily 1st Jun - 30th Sep
Additional Departures Subject to minimum numbers Daily year round.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Except 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January
Prices Per Person (including accommodation)
B&B Double/Twin Room Price from £215 to £265 (GBP)
B&B Single Room Price from £255 to £305 (GBP)
Superior B&B Double/Twin Room Price £255 to £309 (GBP)
Superior B&B Single Room Price £295 to £349 (GBP)
Hotel Double/Twin Room Price From £265 to £385 (GBP)
Hotel Single Room Price £305 to £425 (GBP)
Click Book This Tour to find pricing on specific dates
**children under 3 years and under are not accepted. See below for more price notes
Sorry this tour does not accept children age 3 and under
The tour price includes...
- the services of a highly qualified driver guide that are passionate about Scotland eager to show off this beautiful country
- 3 Star Accommodation based on the type that you select
- Breakfast is only included with B&B and Hotel (Hostel does not include breakfast)
- Lunch, Dinner, snacks, coffee or tea during duration of tour (there will be plenty of stops along the way, the guide will reccomend restaurants, cafe, shops, etc...)
- Admission to the monuments
- Transfer to the departure point from place of accommodation or airport in Edinburgh
The type of vehicle employed on our tours varies depending on the number of passengers travelling on a particular departure. Generally tours are operated by 16 or 19 seat minibuses and 29 & 33 seat luxury mini-coaches. All vehicles are modern and specially built for comfortable touring. All vehicles have either forced-air ventilation or air-conditioning plus large panoramic windows to ensure the very best views. ABS, secondary breaking systems and a host of other safety features will ensure a safe trip.
Luggage Limit is Size: 55x40x20cm, Weight: 15kg
Whilst we are fully aware that guests may have larger items we will only be able to accept larger items subject to space available. Guests should check with their overnight accommodation provider who may be able to store luggage till their return. Alternatively there are left luggage facilities at Waverley Train Station and Edinburgh Bus Station. In Glasgow there are facilities at Queen Street Train Station and Buchanan Street Bus Station. In Inverness there are facilities at Inverness Train Station and also at Farraline Park Bus Station.
- pick up from Edinburgh, drop off in Glasgow, or vise versa is possible. Just let us know at the time of booking in the comments section.
- there is not discount for child staying in room with adult
- it is advised to bring a comfortable pair of walking shoes, a jumper in case of chilly weather, and rain jacket/umbrella in case it rains. Weather in Scotland can be unpredictable, especially in the highlands, so it is wise to come prepared
- don't forget your camera and a smile!!
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS FOR SCHEDULED TOURS
When a passenger wishes to make a cancellation of a multi day tour the following charges apply:
- Within 7 days of the tour departure, no refund will be given.
- 7-14 days before the tour departure, a 50% refund of the tour price will be given.
- 14 days or more before the tour departure, a 90% refund of the tour price will be given.